The following actions for Teams and Parents are part of the wider Pōneke Rugby Club COVID-19 Health & Safety Plan:
- If a child is sick, they must not come to practice or play in a rugby game. If parents are sick, they also should not attend practices or games where possible. Coaches should send children home if it appears that they are unwell.
- The Coach and/or Manager will ensure that player hands are sanitised before training and on gameday. Parents will be responsible for hand hygiene after any training sessions and games.
- Please stay away from the Hub unless training is in the Green Room.
- Only Coaches will get training gear out out of the lockup.
- Coaches will sanitise shared gear (hit shields, poles, tackle bags) when getting gear out and returning as well as washing team balls, cones, rips once a week in disinfectant following a game.
- Green Room trainings for teams restricted to Players, Coaches and Managers only. Parents only allowed inside when absolutely required to support younger players. Player pick up needs to happen outside of the facility and social distancing should be maintained.
- Please read the complete protocol document to ensure that you understand the requirements of parents/caregivers and spectators (attached)