Welcome to the new season, Its team weigh in day this Saturday 5th May at 10am
The Weigh-ins will be held at Te Rauparaha Arena 17 Parumoana St, Porirua
Please leave enough time to find a car-park. Te Rauparaha Arena has 220 free car parking spaces available within the main parking area and there is free kerbside parking on Heriot Drive, Wineera Drive and Norrie Street within a 5 minute walk.
Please wear your Poneke Jersey. There are no games after weigh-in
Weigh in day Process for Teams:
- Parents and Players arrive at the Arena Foyer and gather together in your Poneke Teams ready for mustering.
- When we are allowed all Poneke Teams will be ushered through to Court 1 doors.
- No one except Team Manager, Team Coach (2 adults per team) and players are to enter the main court areas NO PARENTS are allowed through
- As directed by the Mustering Crew, Manager/Coaches are to organise team into the same order on the Weigh-in Sheet.
- Once the team are all present and in order you will be ushered through to the weigh in area on Court 2.
- NO individual photos will be taken of players who are late.
- Once all members are weighed, the team will be ushered through to Court 3 to be photographed
- Once the team photo has been taken the children will exit via Court 3, turn left and exit via the rear doors – this will be a one way system and you can collect your children at the rear entrance.
- You are free to go at this point.
If you’re driving then:
- Take off ramp and overbridge to Porirua and Titahi Bay.
- Turn right at the roundabout (next to Pak’n’Save) onto Parumoana Street.
- Continue straight through the next roundabout.
- Turn left at roundabout (opposite Big Save Furniture and Briscoes). This will take you into an access way and to the carpark of Te Rauparaha Arena.
- Take off ramp to Porirua. Turn left onto over bridge (Titahi Bay Road).
- Continue straight through roundabout at bottom of the bridge (continuing on Titahi Bay Road).
- Continue straight through next roundabout (next to KFC).
- Continue straight through traffic lights. Turn right at roundabout (next to Denny’s Restaurant) onto Semple Street.
- Turn right at roundabout (next to Burger King) onto Parumoana Street.
- Turn right at roundabout (opposite Briscoes and Big Save Furniture) into the access way and carpark of Te Rauaparaha Arena.
Look forward to seeing you all there
Te Rauparaha Arena Layout